We had snow in Corvallis! Nick and Mike got to have a snow day Thanksgiving week and they played and played in the snow. When I got home Nick and I had a snowball fight outside. He laughed and laughed when I was throwing snow at him. We must find snow again this year!
November funnies:- Nick asked me what makes a boy a boy and a girl a girl. So I told him our chromosomes tell us if we are a girl or boy and we either have XX or XY Chromosomes. Later that week we were in the car with Grandma and Nick said to her, "I didn't know chromosomes talked to eachother, that's weird."
- Nick told Grandma "I love mommy, she does fun things with me and I like to make her laugh. She's really cute and I love her." Awwwww, he knows how to melt my heart.
- I was trying to help Nick to pee standing up and I wasn't doing a good job. I said to him "Mommy is not very coordinated in helping because I don't know how to pee standing up." Nick replied, "It's easy mommy, you just aim." Then Mike helped him to aim better and Nick came running to me and said, "the trick, mommy, is to lean forward a little bit."
- My cousin Wes came to visit and Nick ran into his playroom while we were in the kitchen. Nick came running back to the kitchen totally stripped down and exclaimed "It's naked time!"
- I asked Nick what he wanted to do one day and he told me he just wanted to "Mole around the house". Not sure where he came up with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment