So this was going to be the photo we put on our Christmas cards this year, but since I never ordered them.....

Quickly moving along.....Nick decided he wants to goof off when we try to take his picture now. Makes it a little tough to get a good photo, but he is pretty silly!

Early December we went to Storybook Land in Albany. It's pretty amazing the amount of work that goes into it and it live's up to it's name. They had a Santa there, so Nick put in his Christmas wishes. We also saw Santa in Eugene and the Albany Mall. Not sure which Nick likes better, Santa or the Easter Bunny.




Nick being silly in his froggy hat.



And I'm so happy that I captured this photo. What cute buns!

Nick quotes of December:
- "I want to go to La Roca (our favorite restaurant) and flirt with Veronica and Dahlia."
- "Mommy, you have a plethora of laundry."
- "I like Great Grandmas cookies better than Oreos. She makes good cookies and I love her."
** More Christmas Photos to be posted soon, I promise ***
No comments:
Post a Comment