I love this photo! I want to sing Popeye the sailor man when I see Jeff's lower lip sticking out like that. He is so cute!!!
We love the otters!
The Seahorses. So pretty.
Like father, like son....
Our first child, Mashka. She still avoids Nick even though he is nice to her. Oh well!
The lounger. Nick and all his friends chillin in the chair and watching The Wiggles. Nick is in swimming lessons again and is loving it! We like his new swimming coach. He was Mr. Social Slacker today at lessons. He wanted to play on the steps and stick his tongue in the water. He didn't pay attention to the singing at all. So the instructor came oven and got him and used him as an example of how to float on your back. He did really great! He loves the showers at the pool too, I'm not sure....he seems to get a kick out of all the naked women. He smiles, starts talking and laughing. I'm not sure if he's flirting or laughing at them....we may have to start therapy. Elizabeth, I may be calling you soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment