Sunday, December 28, 2008

We love Santa!



The Great Snow - of Corvallis that is. Although it was a nuisance, the snow was beautiful and Nick grew to love it. Always our cautious child, we'd open the door to show him the snow and he'd shut the door and look at us like "why are you letting that cold air inside?" But then he changed his mind and we built a tiny snowman. Mike took Nick outside for about half an hour to play and he didn't want to come back in!



So The Nick loves Santa. We took him to the Corvallis Country Club for a brunch with Santa and he kept going back to see Santa. Nick says "Santa" pretty clearly too! He wasn't too sure about Santa at first, he just gave him the stare down. But once Santa handed him a wrapped present Nick had a look on his face like, "that guy just gave me a wrapped up box! He is soooo cool!" and then he kept saying "Santa" and walking back to him. We got a kick out of it.










MMMMMMM - ornaments taste good......


Nick playing in his kitchen at Grandma and Grandpa Edwards house on Christmas Eve. I bought these pajamas with the drop seat in them. I want to try to get a bare butt picture with the butt part down. Wish me luck.


Nick sitting in his new chair in his Hugh Heffner robe and his OSU slippers on. We're teaching him the important lessons in life - how to relax in style.




Nick has learned how to blow his nose! It is too cute. I know, not that exciting to everyone, but I'm thrilled! It is too cute - did I already say that? I guess everything he does and says is still adorable. I still have those new parent goggles on.

Our giggle monster!




Candy canes are a definite maybe...

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Great pictures! Merry Christmas!