It's been a little while since the last update, the month of November just flew by. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I'm still full....The Kentucy Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie from New Morning Bakery that our friend Margo brought last year has become a new tradition. I order several for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can freeze the pies and have some for later! Yummmy! Nick is just our little boy! He looks at us and starts telling us about his day. We still have no clue what he's saying, but we try to play along. Then he furrows his eyebrows and looks at us like we are total idiots because we don't understand him. He tries to repeat whatever we say. He'll pick up a book like "10 Apples up on top" and say apple. If you hand him a book upsidedown, he'll turn it the right side up and turn the pages studying each page seriously. Sometimes he reads the book to us. It's pretty funny. Right now if you do fish lips to him, he'll do them back and give you a fish lips kiss. It's hilarious, I laught until I cry everytime he does it. We are trying to get it on video. Anyway, here are some photos and videos from November!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Our little man
It's been a little while since the last update, the month of November just flew by. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I'm still full....The Kentucy Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie from New Morning Bakery that our friend Margo brought last year has become a new tradition. I order several for Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can freeze the pies and have some for later! Yummmy! Nick is just our little boy! He looks at us and starts telling us about his day. We still have no clue what he's saying, but we try to play along. Then he furrows his eyebrows and looks at us like we are total idiots because we don't understand him. He tries to repeat whatever we say. He'll pick up a book like "10 Apples up on top" and say apple. If you hand him a book upsidedown, he'll turn it the right side up and turn the pages studying each page seriously. Sometimes he reads the book to us. It's pretty funny. Right now if you do fish lips to him, he'll do them back and give you a fish lips kiss. It's hilarious, I laught until I cry everytime he does it. We are trying to get it on video. Anyway, here are some photos and videos from November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment