Nick had a doggie balloon animal made, he played with it until it was just a worm instead of a dog. I tried my best to re-create the doggie and made a terrific balloon blob. Guess I won't quit my day job.
America's Next Top Model Baby Edition - Nicholas Monroe sporting the latest in fashion from Crazy 8.
Nick with his spiked hair and "Hurley" shirt lookin' cool. Ready for fashion week.
We went to the Aquarium again today - can you tell we like it there? Nick had fun at first, but decided not to eat much today. He's getting his 12th tooth in and was a little grumpy. But we had fun anyway.
Nick is trying to repeat everything we say, it's so cute! He tries to say helicopter, blow dryer, upstairs, and sh@# - thanks to a slip daddy made. His list of words include : Bug, bird, ball, box, block, milk, bottle, up, down, shoe, all done, that, frog, plant, on, off, no, bye bye, amma (Grandma), appa (Grandpa), shark, whale, pumpkin, flower, bear, hug, oh no, balloon, burr, and a couple others I can't think of right now. Some words are more clear than others and his sentences are completely hilarious! We don't understand a word he says, but dadda keeps coming up among those ramblings. Of course I can't prove any of this since everytime I get the video camera out Nick becomes mute. That's where this video comes into play, I'm trying to get him to say "BUG" since everytime he sees a bug he says the word. Well except this time...
Don't worry, I get the bug. But Nick picks it up again and then takes off running down the hallway with the bug. He didn't eat it, but we had a good laugh.
And here is Nick with his latest obsession : The Wiggles. Oh no, not all Wiggles, just one episode OVER AND OVER again. Mike and I are going insane. But Nick wants his Wiggles! So here he is doing "The Flap".
No comments:
Post a Comment