Nick is now almost 10 weeks old! Time is flying by! He started chatting like crazy yesterday, and he's mute again today..... oh well. Nicholas is quite the happy baby, he smiles and melts our hearts. We continue to torture him by messing with his hair (he's had two haircuts, not counting the mullett we cut off when he was 5 days old), dressing him like a gangster, putting grandpas glasses on him and sending the photo to all the engineers at HP the future engineer picture.
We have taken Nicholas everywhere. He's really easy to take places, he's frequented Home Depot, Costo, La Roca and many other places. He loves to look around and sit up. I put him in his baby Bjorn and go grocery shopping, when we finish and get to the car he cries because he wants to keep looking around at the world.
I haven't gone back to work yet, will head back after Thanksgiving and work 3 days a week. Grandma and Grandpa Edwards will be in charge of the little guy while I work. I keep telling dad to warm up his pitching arm and teach Nick to pitch a baseball and also to golf. Mike will be in charge of sailing, hockey and of course golf. Nick will be the future winner of Bubby if Mike has anything to do with it!
Nick had his 2 month check up and 3 vaccinations last monday, it was so sad to see him get shots! He now weighs 11 lbs 10 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. Well, I will quit rambling and post some photos of our little pride and joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment