Saturday, November 24, 2007

Three months old!




















Time has flown by and Nicholas is now 3 1/2 months old! I can't believe it! My friend Rebecca came out to our house and took photos of Nick on November 17th. She does photography as a hobby and is fantastic! She also took photos of me when I was pregnant, about a month before Nick was born. Then she came over when Nick was 9 days old and took some great family photos of the 3 of us. Nicholas is so much fun! He's smiling all the time (ok, except when he's crying) and he is giggling more and more. So here are some current photos and some older photos that Rebecca took. Thanks Becky!











I'm irresistible!!!!!!


































Our feetsies! Nick 9 days old.







Mike and the Nick. Nicholas 9 days old.




























El Prego! July 13th.

1 comment:

Kirby Sand said...

Nobody's feet are that clean.