Friday, August 24, 2007

Nick's New Friends

Over this past week, Nick has had the chance to meet a bunch of new friends and family. I figured I would post a bunch of pictures of his new posse. My sister Margaret and her husband Steve came up to visit from California. They stayed with us a few days, and had a chance to hang with the Nick.





My close friends came over for a visit as well. Steve is my friend on the left, and he happened to be visiting from Mexico, where he lives and teaches Yoga at a resort. Todd came down from Portland to see us as well. Nick can't wait to be able to hang with the "Dudes". :^)




























Here are some pictures of Staci's good friend Misty, and her family. Below is her daughters Staci, then Emily, and her husband Gary. They moved out here from the east coast last summer. It's been really cool to have them close by.






















Here are pictures of Kirby and his wife Megan. Kirby works with me at HP, and we became good friends with our common interests in Golf, video games and beer. Oh yeah, we also have the son thing in common. :^) They just had their son Jeff two days after Nick.






















Wiatt is another guy I work with at HP, and next to him is his girlfriend Margo. Wiatt is another guy who shares our interests, with the exception of golf. However video golf is still a common thread.

























Another co worker's wife is Elizabeth Lazaroff. Elizabeth is married to Dennis who is another guy I work with at HP. I met Dennis at HP before I was working for HP, and was still working for Lam Research. Dennis is a fellow Hockey lover, and we play ice hockey together at the Eugene Ice center. Although, I think I will be taking a season off. Nick is going to put me through some vigorous training this winter...



















Here are some picture of Staci's coworkers at the dentists office. Above is Rebecca. Barb is below with her daughter Rio.







Here is a picture of Staci's coworker Melissa. Melissa has two sons, Seth and Ian.

















Life with Nick, what can we say? He is pure joy. I think we finally know what love really is. Nick is a good sleeper, we couldn't ask for an easier baby! Can we be this lucky? He wakes up twice at night, around 3 AM and 6:30 Am, he eats and then passes out.


Today is our 11 year anniversary! Happy Anniversary to us! I can't believe Nicholas is already 10 days old, time has been flying by and I imagine it's only going to get faster as he grows. We can't wait until he's into toys! Grandpa Edwards is dying to know if Nicholas is left or right handed so he can buy golf clubs. Tiger who? Look out it's Nick Monroe!



2 comments:

The Gnomads said...

I love the last picture of "mad scientist" Nick.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.