Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Bunny time!

I had to start with my favorite photo of Nick following the Easter Bunny around. This picture just makes me laugh.



Getting ready to go to the Easter Carnival and see the Easter Bunny!!!!!!




Cotton Candy + ice cream sundaes + cookies = a perfect meal for a 2 1/2 year old.







Nick and Jefferson cornering the Easter Bunny. They both did their fair share of stalking him this year. Jefferson became a big brother on April 5th to baby sister Cora Bailey! Pretty cool!







Decorating cookies. Frosting, sprinkles, more sugar.



Share with Grandpa? Denied!!!!



And we are stalking the Easter Bunny again....



And the Easter egg hunt begins!


And ends....


And begins.....



Nick found the first two eggs and was pretty much done. He said "Mommy, open the eggs now!" So I suggested we look in the bushes for more eggs and he found a couple more eggs and then spotted the "grape hyacinths" and the egg hunting was over. Four eggs and two grape hyacinths, he was a happy boy.





And we found the bunny again.



A Nick funny of the evening. He's been complaining that his seat belt is too tight and I thought maybe the shoulder straps were hurting his shoulders. So tonight Mike checked the seat with Nick in it and asked Nick if he was faking. Nick started cracking up and said to my mom and I after Mike shut the door "I was freaking you out!" Not sure where he got that, but it was pretty funny!

No comments: