Saturday, July 4, 2009

June Randomness

So we have a new favorite playtime - PLAY DOH! Woohoo! Every waking moment when we are inside, Nick is saying "play play do". We play with it on our deck on the patio furniture. I thought that was a good idea! Nick loves it! He hasn't eaten it either, although he pretends to when I make him a play doh hamburger or hot dog. Mikes more creative in sculpting that I am. He made a seahorse this morning that was very good! I make noodles, worms and smiley faces. Hopefully Nick will have more creativity than we do!



Father's Day! We tried to get a good picture with Mike and my dad, but Nick's at a wiggly stage and he won't stand/sit/lay still for a photo. He won't stay still for much of anything now that I think about it! He's on the go all the time. Dancing, singing, pretending to read books and torturing Mashka.

He will wear his sunglasses now that he realizes they help keep "bright" out of his eyes. He's light sensitive like I am - oops.....




No comments: