Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wow! It's been too long since our last post. When I look at the earlier pictures, I can believe how much Staci has grown. It's truly amazing to see the transformation happen before your eyes. Since the last post a bunch of stuff has happened. Staci has had her baby shower, and we were smothered with gifts. I have a huge pile in the garage of the gift wrappers and packaging, all waiting in line for the garbage and recycle. The kid should be about 3 years old before I can get it all thrown away, since the garbage can is filled to the rim each week. :^) The picture below was taken in May. Staci was still carrying higher and smaller, while I was still carrying lower and larger...





The nursery is also pretty much done, although I still need to install the chair rails on the wall. I hope to have done before the kid gets here, but time is running out. We really like how the nursery turned out. Can't wait to fill it...


Here are a couple more pictures of Staci in early and mid June. The cat seems to fit around the tummy just fine...











The summer is just flying by, and before we know it the little one will be here. Staci has been doing great with the pregnancy, and the doctor says everything is going just fine. The baby has recently dropped about two weeks ago. Staci went from having heart burn after each meal to having to go pee every two seconds. Besides that and the occasional back and hip pains, she is doing great. The air conditioning in the house has been a life saver since our bedroom is upstairs. I'm not sure Staci would have been so pleasant to live with if we didn't have it... (What am I saying? How could that be true?) :^)














Our friends Kirby and Megan are also cruising right along. Here is a picture of the two lovely wives sporting the belly profile in early June...



We also took a short day trip to the coast with Marv and Linda. Watching Staci waddle across the beach was great fun. We found a cool little sand castle somebody had made. This could be a good picture for the http://oregonsandcastle.blogspot.com . I wonder how much they would pay???





1 comment:

Sand Castle said...

I do like the little sand castle, or maybe more like cottage? It's cute. I can't wait for these babies to arrive!