Sunday, April 8, 2007

Big Ultrasound Day!

We just had our ultrasound last Friday, so I thought I would add some pictures. It was a really cool appointment, since we got to see pretty clear pictures of little baby Monroe. The room was packed tight with a total of 8 people in a small dark room. (Eugene, Josie, Pili, Marv, Linda, Staci, Mike, and Chris the Tech.) The scanned pictures are not as clear as seeing the live video, but you will get the idea. The first picture is a profile shot of the baby's face, and it was looking up...



The second picture is a direct view of the Baby's face. The center of the picture is the Baby's mouth, and a little up and to the left is the Baby's nose. Stare at it long enough and you will see a face. This one was really cool, because just before this shot, the Baby opened it's mouth as if it were yawning. This is when Grandma Monroe got really excited...



The last picture is a 3D view of the head, and the baby is looking to the left. The picture kind of makes it's look like and Alien, but we still thought it was pretty cool to see.


As far as we could tell the Baby seems to be healthy and normal. We were also able to get through the appointment without finding out the gender. Staci and I are very excited and happy things are going well so far. Well, I have to get to Hockey pretty soon, so I will sign off until next time. Wish me luck, we are in the playoffs!
love,
Mike & Staci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys, Pretty cool stuff, I had to leave my comment with Devin's google account because I don't have my own. I think it's awesome how well you can see the baby! Ya'll must be excited!

Sincerely,

Samantha