This Llama really needs some dental work....
Just a couple hours old. How very sweet!

I signed Nick up for private swimming lessons with his favorite girl, Katie. She works at Wacky Bounce (Nicks favorite place on earth), so Nick is very familiar with her. He did pretty good for his first lesson without me in the pool with him. Should be interesting to see where it goes! Will he become a champion swimmer or first class splasher?


On February 13th we headed to the coast and met up with the Sand Family there. Mike and Nick played down at the beach and both ended up pretty soaked. It was really windy, so I wimped out claiming Daddy and Nick time was precious and I needed to stay in the car and do crossword puzzles. My plan worked out perfectly. Then we spent a little time at the aquarium touching the anemone's, sea urchins and sea cucumbers. We got a quick peek at the octopus who decided to swim out and really give us a show! Then we went to dinner at Cafe Mundo where there was a live band. Nick and Jeff had a blast on the dance floor!





Some nice photos Mike took early in January.

Mike and I were sitting at the dinner table and Nick said "I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to work now" and he ran into the living room then ran back and said "I'm home from work". So I asked him where he was working and he said "Safeway".
He would tell people that he's 49 when asked his age for the longest time, now he says he's 9.
Nick asked for a glass of water at bedtime and Mike got some water out of the bathroom faucet. Nick tasted it and said "this is not good water, daddy get me better water". This coming from the boy who drinks bath water every night....
Nick started crying all of a sudden so I picked him up and asked what was wrong, he said "wanted mommy to hold me, so I cried a little bit."

No comments:
Post a Comment