So I decided after reading "If you give a cat a cupcake" a gazillion times that it would be fun to make cupcakes and give Nick a whole thing of sprinkles to decorate with. The end result: tons of messy fun! He had chocolate frosting up to his arm pits!


Nick received a play bowling set from our friend Steph VandenBroeck and family. The pins all have different faces, so I try to get Nick to make the faces. Here's the smile and show your teeth look.

The look of pure mischief....

When it's bedtime, Nick likes to pick out some stuffed animals to sleep with and he sits with his back against the back of his crib holding them. I watched him one day fall asleep. As soon as he thought I was out the door he slumped over forward and this is how he fell asleep.

Another aquarium photo. This exhibit has a small tunnel so kids can get inside and look out. Well, I barely fit and while holding Nick up to see the fish, I bopped his head on the glass and well....he doesn't like this exhibit very much anyway....

Simply irresistible....
No comments:
Post a Comment