Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soccer!!!!!

Well we did it...by we, I mean "me". I signed Nick up for a 4th activity. We added soccer to his list of Little Gym, Kindermusik and swimming. He loves soccer so far! He liked "Red Light, Green Light" and also there were BUBBLES!!!! That's always a hit. So here are few photos from today's soccer fun! The little boy on the left is 3 hours older than Nick. He was also in our swimming class last term, his name is Axel and he is a total sweetie!


Stacking stuff is always fun!


Lounging in front of the TV. He's started laying on his tummy and playing with cars or watching TV, it's so amazing watching him change from day to day.



Papa Bear was mine when I was little. Yesterday Nick decided to bring papa bear downstairs. Papa Bear is taller than Nick so it was fun watching him drag this huge bear around.






1 comment:

Sand Castle said...

Looks like fun! When school is over I need to get jeff into some stuff! I'll have to ask you about everything. :)