Nick is now feeding himself with a spoon. He tries with a fork, but can't stab the food yet. Not that he doesn't try! It's been amazing watching him change on a daily basis. From feeding himself very well to being a chatterbox. He says "all done" when he's done eating. He also says: ball, down, on, off, plant. I'll admit, the words aren't 100% clear and if you were a stranger you would think we were totally insane. But to us the words are perfectly clear!
Today, we are heading to the pumpkin patch. I'm really looking forward to taking Nick. They have a corn box, a corn cannon, a corn maze, duck races and of course the patch of pumpkins! In the meantime, here are a couple photos from the last few weeks.
What, is there something on my face?
Last weekend we went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and met up with my cousin Shelly, her husband Jeff and their daughter Sydney. It was fun to see Sydney's reactions to the different creatures at the Odd Water Exibit. She is so cute and funny. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet with them there.
Why yes, I am studly with a toddler on my back and beating me over the head with a shark toy.
Can you guess what Nick is doing? No - he's not in deep thought.....
Here's another hint....
I am so glad that I finally got a photo of the expression he gets when he's pooping. Poor Nick, we find him so entertaining at the most embarrassing moments. But the way he gets quiet and purses his lips together while leaning against the wall just cracks us up every time. When he was younger he'd get red in the face and grunt - yes we found that hilarious too. "Hey Nick, we're a little bored. Do you think you could poop for us so we can have a good laugh?"
I'll leave it at that....
1 comment:
Love the pictures. He'll be so embarrased when he gets a bit older, and then laugh his head off when he's our age.
Kirby
Post a Comment